FAILURE TO FOLLOW CSC RULES or directions from pool staff, any improper conduct, rules violation or profanity will result in the following actions from lifeguards, pool staff or board members.
MINORS will be subject to the following correctional actions:
- First Offense: 15-minute time out.
- Second Offense: Additional time out or suspension from the pool for the rest of that day. This will be at the discretion of the pool manager.
ADULTS violators may be required to leave the recreation area immediately and will be subject to board disciplinary action.
- Clear and clean picnic tables after use. Deposit all trash in trash cans or recycling bins.
- NO food, beverages or chairs shall be allowed within three feet of the edge of the pool.
- NO GLASS containers on the pool property.
- Any person damaging or removing pool property is in violation of the pool rules and subject to disciplinary action.
- CSC is not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal belongings.
- Adults have priority on lounge chairs. Chairs or chaises that remains unoccupied for over 30 minutes may be used by another individual.
- ONLY employees, board members and authorized personnel are allowed in the concession stand, office, filter room and store room.
- NO ALCOHOL may be present or consumedon CSC property.
- NO SMOKING inside the pool enclosure.
Lifeguards and pool staff have the authority to require your cooperation on all matters of safety. Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- NO RUNNING in the pool enclosure.
- NO ROUGH PLAY or conduct endangering the safety of self and others on CSC property. Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, etc. are not permitted in the pool. Pool staff is NOT responsible for monitoring activity on the tennis courts or volleyball area.
- NO JUMPING on top of another swimmer.
- No visiting or chatting with the lifeguards when they are on duty.
- No person may use the pool unless it is officially open and the lifeguards are on duty.
- In the case of thunder or lightening, the manager and staff have the authority to clear the pool and/or deck. The pool will reopen no less than 20 minutes after the last thunder clap, at the discretion of the manager or head lifeguard.
- You must be a member of good standing (dues paid).
- Family memberships include children up to the age of 25. Children of adult members 25 years and older will be designated as non-members, and the guest policy (below) will apply to them.
- Children under 12 years old must be under the supervision of a sitter or a relative 15 years of age or over (other than a member of the pool staff) when in the pool, except during swim lessons or swim team practice.
If a child is under supervision by a sitter or relative, that person must sign in as such, and provide the name of the child(ren) being supervised.
- Admission into the water will be refused (at the manager’s discretion) to all persons having any skin disease, sores, inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharge, or any communicable disease, unless accompanied by a doctor’s certificate. Persons with excessive sunburn, open sores or bandages will not be admitted.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- All non-toilet trained children must wear snug fitting swim diapers. Children not properly attired will not be allowed to enter the baby pool or large pool area. Swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk.
- No Dogs (except service animals), cats or other pets will be allowed in the pool enclosure.
- ALL guests are charged $5 per swimmer, per day.
- No more than 4 unrelated guests at a time.
- The same guest may visit the pool no more than four (4) times in any given calendar month.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member, complete a waiver (adult or child) and check in at the front desk.
- Baby Sitters: A non-member baby sitter card can be obtained for $25 by contacting the treasurer. Non-member babysitters must be 15 years of age or older.
- Special Events: Pool parties held during normal operating hours shall be arranged by completing the Pool Party Form. Events must be scheduled 2 weeks in advance and cleared with the pool manager.
- The pool may be rented for after-hours events, depending upon availability. Please see the Pool Party Form for more information including forms, rules, fees and scheduling.
- Currently guests are not allowed during holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day)
- Breaks occur 10 minutes before the hour, each hour.
- Adults (18 years or older) may swim during breaks.
- Children 18 months or younger are permitted in the pool during break, if accompanied by an adult.
The diving area shall not be used for general swimming, except when the area is closed to diving. Only lifeguards are allowed to adjust the diving board.
- Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time
- The preceding diver must surface and clear the diving well before the next diver
- Spring ONCE. Dive off the end of the board. Swim directly out of the diving area.
- Exit by the ladder
- The lap lane is for lap swimming only.
- Do not swim or dive across the lap lane.
- Shoes are required. Soft-soled shoes must be worn on the courts. No hard-soled shoes, or any shoes which may damage or mark the court surface, are allowed.
- Food and Drinks (other than water) are not allowed on the courts, unless authorized at special events or activities.
- Stay Off All Fences. Exit and entry is only allowed through the unlocked gates.
- No leaning, sitting on, or playing with the tennis court nets.
- Skating is allowed in the recreational area only with proper safety equipment, including helmets and pads. Tennis players take priority over skaters with the exception of previously announced group skating.
- Skateboards, bikes, and other wheeled devices are prohibited unless authorized at special events or activities.
- Members may use any coastguard-certified Type I, II, III, personal flotation devices. There are some available at the front desk on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parents must be within arm’s reach of any child wearing a swimming aid and they must be used as intended.
- Swimming aids may be used in the shallow end of the pool.
- NO blow-up swim aids will be allowed.
- Masks and/or snorkels, soft nerf-type balls, and water games are in the pool at the discretion of the pool manager or head lifeguard, depending on the occupancy of the pool at the time.
- No squirt guns or toys that squirt water will be allowed.
- No walking with flippers on the pool deck.
- Flotation devices may be used on “float days” (Sundays and some holiday parties).
- Floats must be transparent/translucent only
- Personal floats only (none large enough for multiple individuals)
- A limited number of floats will be allowed in the pool at any given time.
- Float use may be prohibited by the guard staff; at their discretion and for any reason.
- All requests for private lessons must be made through the lessons coordinator.
- Fees for private lessons are payable to CSC.
- No employee or member is allowed to offer individual private lessons directly to the membership.
- Lessons will be held at non-peak times only.We are not offering swim lessons at this time. Should you want a private lesson from a private instructor, please Contact Us to get more information.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!