Reserve your Private Party Now
Only members can host parties at Cary Swim Club. To schedule and pay for your next party:
- Check the pool calendar for your desired day/time.
Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance.
- Visit: http://www.triangleaquatics.com/cary-swim-club.html
- Once your party is approved and payment has been submitted, your party will be added to the pool calendar.
All private parties must be booked and paid for online. Triangle Aquatics (the pool management company) cannot book or take payment at the pool.
- Parties of up to 15 guests: $50.00
- Parties of 16-25 guests: $75.00
- Parties of 26 – 50 guests: $100.00
Parties of greater than 50 guests must be discussed with the pool manager and the social committee prior to submitting an online application.
- Additional hours: $25.00 / hr
- If more guests attend your party than originally anticipated, you will be asked to pay the difference when you leave.
- Private parties may only be booked by Cary Swim Club members over 21 years of age.
- Members who book private parties must remain at the party at all times.
- Non-swimming parents supervising children under 12 years of age do NOT count as party guests.
- Only one party at a time is allowed. Please check the CSC Calendar to search for available dates and times.
- For everyone’s comfort and safety, please make sure all guests are familiar with the pool’s rules and policies.
On the day of your party:
- Check in with the pool manager upon arrival.
If there are no other parties prior to your reservation, you may come a few minutes early to set up. A reserved sign will be put out by the guards prior to your party to let members know when the area is reserved.
- Party Guests must check-in at the guard desk. All non-member guests must sign a liability waiver before swimming
- Liability Waivers are available on our website (adult and child) for guests to complete ahead of time to bring to the party.
- Clean the Party Space before your reservation time ends. This includes removing all food, trash, trash bags and decorations.
Providing liability waivers to non-member guests is the responsibility of the member booking the party. Please make sure your guests bring completed and signed waivers with them to the party.
When your party is over, please clean the area thoroughly.
- Remove all food, trash, trash bags and party decorations.
- Vacate the shelter promptly when your reservation time is up.
This requires you to begin clean up before your reservation time is over.
Failure to clean up thoroughly, including removing trash, will result in a $50.00 cleaning fee. Extra trash bags are available at the guard desk.
Black out Dates:
No private parties will be booked on major holidays or Memorial Day weekend when the pool is usually at or near capacity. Parties on or near dates when other social or holiday events are already scheduled are subject to approval by the pool manager and the CSC board.
If a party is cancelled or the reservation date and time are changed prior to 72 hours of your reservation, you may receive 100% of your reservation fees.
If a party is cancelled or the reservation date and time are changed within 72 hours of the scheduled party time, you will receive all fees paid, less a $25.00 administration charge.
If severe weather is expected around the time of your party, please contact the pool manager to discuss your options. The pool managers will use best judgment in these situations. If you are unhappy with a weather-related decision made by guards or the pool manager, please contact the board directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.
If thunder or lightening occurs during your party and you need to leave, you may change the date of your party with no fees or penalties.
If inclement weather causes your guests to miss more than 30 minutes of swimming time (not including break) a partial refund may be offered.
If lightening occurs, please make sure your guests are aware that the pool deck must be cleared immediately (including the bathrooms).
Extending your party time to make up for thunder breaks may be an option if there are no other parties booked after yours.
Are you a local business or service looking to sponsor our swim team?
Get recognized in our community by appearing on our website and apps!